Conveyors used in the printing industry use industrial electromagnetic clutches of several types:
- SEE Clutch -> single-disc and comprising an inductor core and a coil
- SER Clutch -> self-supporting without using any mechanised mounting surface.
- NE Clutch -> pneumatic NE clutch has a low air consumption and performs optimal control over the acceleration time. At the same time, it is also compact and self-supporting.
- ECD Clutch -> the ECD electromagnetic clutch is jagged and rotates at a high speed, which ensures a positive coupling and a quick disconnection.
- EFE Clutch-brake -> electromagnetic type; it is a compact unit, which ensures a rapid and safe response.
- NEF Clutch-brake -> composed by a pneumatic clutch and an antagonistic brake, it has a reduced air consumption, which lets you control the acceleration of the machine.